RevitaliseU-Kent are pleased to be visiting Redrow Essex on:
Friday 28th Febryary 2020.
The online booking system will open on Monday 17th February. If you have a query please contact us direct.
To book your seated massage with either Jo or Laura click the book now button below:
Bit of information for you……..
What to expect on the day
Your therapist will start by going through a short medical history consultation to ensure massage is right for you.
During the treatment you will remain fully clothed and you will sit comfortably in our ergonomic seated massage chair. The chair is designed for maximum comfort and support. Your therapist will then begin your treatment, applying the right pressure for you – always ask the therapist to adjust their pressure if necessary.
Choose can one of these relaxing treatments.
Seated massage treatments involve working the soft tissue of the body, to ease day – to – day stresses and muscular tension, and promote relaxation. It helps to increase delivery of blood and oxygen to the treated areas. As with all massage treatments your therapist will can concentrate on specific area of the body, or problem areas. They will also adapt the pressure and techniques used to suit the client’s individual needs and preferences. This treatment is particularly popular with both men and women.
Indian Head Massage is provided in a regular low backed chair where you can sit and relax for 20 minutes. No oils are used in a corporate setting so you can return to work without your hair being messed up. Laura is able to work specifically on areas surrounding the head, neck, shoulders and upper back. Indian Head Massage comes from Ayurveda, an ancient method involving natural therapies, which takes into account mind, body and spirit. This treatment helps promote general calm and relaxation. It can also used to help reduce headaches, neck and shoulder discomfort often associated with working in an office.
Reflexology is a calm, relaxing therapy which may help to balance the body and stimulate its own natural healing abilities. This mini treatment involves gentle pressure point massage to the reflex areas on the feet which correspond with the various parts of the body. Some of the benefits of reflexology can be; the reduction of headaches / migraines, stress, muscle tension, anxiety / depression and helping the promotion of restful sleep enabling the body to feel restored.
Appointment times provided for treatments include a consultation to check over your medical history to ensure that the treatment you have chosen is suitable for you, this is followed by your treatment, aftercare advice if necessary. Please note we are unable to treat pregnant ladies at this time.
Need help booking online? Follow these instructions:
- Click book now button.
- Choose your treatment.
- Choose the date highlighted by a dark grey circle (20th June) by scrolling through the calendar using the small black arrow.
- Click on the date, choose a convenient time and then complete your details.
- You will shortly be sent a confirmation email and then a reminder email two days before your appointment. You also have the facility to add the appointment to your calendar at the time of making the booking.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please cancel it and let your manager know so that the time becomes free for one of your colleagues.
- Please be aware that your name and appointment time will be given to your manager to enable a smooth running of time on the well-being day and to ensure all available time slots are filled. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us directly as your privacy is important to us.
If you have any questions or problems booking email us at firstname.lastname@example.org