RevitaliseU-Kent are pleased to be visiting Claremont Consulting – date to be re organised post Corona Virus
Covid 19 Statement
On 17th March 2020 we took the very difficult decision to cease all of our face to face treatments. We want to reassure you that Jo and Laura and their families are all healthy, however we find ourselves in the unprecedented situation where social distancing has become imperative to protect the health and wellbeing of not just ourselves and our clients, but globally.
When you are therapists, not being able to treat people because of the current restrictions is very difficult. We want to put our skills, training and knowledge to good use to help ease people’s tension, stress and anxiety at this difficult time, unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. But we hope to be back to work as soon as the Government and our Membership body allows .
If you would like any help or advise on self massage techniques, posture advice or working from home please do get in touch.
Please watch our website ad social media channels as we will post any updates and information when we have any.
In the mean time we wish you and your families well during this very difficult time.
Laura & Jo.
What to expect on the day
Laura or Jo will start by going through a short medical history consultation with you to ensure massage is right for you.
During the treatment you will remain fully clothed and you will sit comfortably in our ergonomic seated massage chair designed for maximum comfort and support.
Seated massage treatments involve working the soft tissue of the body, to ease day – to – day stresses and muscular tension, and promote relaxation. It helps to increase delivery of blood and oxygen to the treated areas. As with all massage treatments your therapist will can concentrate on specific area of the body, or problem areas. They will also adapt the pressure and techniques used to suit the client’s individual needs and preferences. This treatment is particularly popular with both men and women.
Appointment times provided for treatments include a consultation to check over your medical history to ensure that the treatment you have chosen is suitable for you, this is followed by your treatment and aftercare advice if necessary. Please note we are unable to treat pregnant ladies.
Need help booking? Follow these instructions:
- Click book now button.
- Choose your treatment.
- Choose the date highlighted by a dark grey circle by scrolling through the calendar using the small black arrow.
- Click on the date, choose a convenient time and then complete your details.
- You will shortly be sent a confirmation email and then a reminder email two days before your appointment. You also have the facility to add the appointment to your calendar at the time of making the booking.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please cancel it and let your manager know so that the time becomes free for one of your colleagues.
- Please be aware that your name and appointment time will be given to your manager to enable a smooth running of time on the well-being day and to ensure all available time slots are filled. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us directly as your privacy is important to us.
If you have any questions or problems booking email us at email@example.com