We will be providing our longer treatments in the morning which are being carried out in the quiet Ocelot room. These 20 or 40 minute treatments can be booked online, please click on the online booking button below.
We will then be offering our 10 minute desk massage treatments in the afternoon, so don’t forget to add your name to the booking list with your Manager as this treatment is becoming very popular! We are receiving great feedback and staff really appreciate a little break and relaxation during their working day wish helps them get back to work refreshed and refocused.
Dates for 2018:
• September TBC – watch this space !
Treatments available at your desk
10 minute – neck and shoulder massage – £6.50
To book please see your manager to add your name to the time sheet.
Treatments available in the Ocelot meeting room
20 / 40 minute – Seated massage (Jo & Laura) – £13.50/£26
20 / 40 minute – Reflexology (Jo) – £13.50/£26
20 / 40 minute – Indian Head Massage (Laura) – £13.50/£26
20 minute – Foot massage (Jo & Laura) – £13.50
Appointment times provided for treatments include a consultation to check over your medical history to ensure that the treatment you have chosen is suitable for you, this is followed by your treatment, aftercare advice if necessary and payment.
Book online here:
Thank you for booking with us!
If you are unable to get an appointment to suit your work schedule, please email us directly requesting your preferred time. We will add you to our cancellation list and contact you should a time become available.
We would love to hear from you, so email or phone if you have a comment or question!
Need help with your online booking? Follow these instructions:
- Click book now button.
- Choose your treatment.
- Choose the date you require by scrolling through the calendar using the small black arrow (Our available dates will have a small green square under it).
- Click on the date, choose a convenient time and then complete your details.
- You will shortly be sent a confirmation email and then a reminder email two days before your appointment. You also have the facility to add the appointment to your calendar at the time of making the booking.
- Please note that treatments are to paid directly to your therapist in cash on the day of your appointment, Thank you.